Thursday 21 April 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Day Twelve

A song from a band you hate. Tough one on the basis that a)really can't think of one at the level of hate and b) why would I play something here if I hate it so much?

Rather I can think of soloists that I intensely dislike - enough to turn off the radio, switch the tv channel or avoid the product (if they've gone & sold the song for advertising). I'm going with one from this pile.

I suspect it's as much a case of overkill AND the fact that the "farewell tour" thing is so overdone it's beyond a joke. Just retire already. Or don't. None of this taking a last bow, on and on and on and on.....

So, if you dare to play it - some John Farnham......

1 comment:

  1. Ha!!! Glad you named the Farnham as Public Enemy Number One!!!! And no, I am NOT going to listen to it!!!

    ReplyDelete